Tuesday, December 6, 2011

overcome the error Laptop touchpad

two days ago my Uncle brought home his favorite netbooks, "what ya, would ya daproblem .. 'guman in my heart. bener ehh ... "bud netbook touchpad me why ya ga mawroad? complained om me, "well if you can dunk the road can be dangerous! could maeneverywhere .. My answer selengekan, hehehe ... "fucking lu .. he grumbled. "Ywdah lookhere" .. I said .. "if you can eat your favorite treats om deh" ku ... om said. "Deal" I said.


The first step I do is go to the control panel of windows and open a menu of printers and other hardware

The second step menu to open the hardware mouse and mouse properties dialog appears

The third step was to check the status of the hardware buttons, there are two hardware firstoptical mouse that I use an external mouse ato aka optical mouse .. ga it's touchpadfunctions? and the other is its touchpad hardware got there it was detected as a ps / 2Synaptics mouse. on its status divice, the optical mouse, windows says "the hardware isworking properly while in p2/synaptics mouse, windows says," windows can not initializingthe hardware ... This wah ya its guman my mother ...

The fourth step after windows can not find initializing the hardware I immediately thoughtsurely lead driver .. ni ya wah .. directly wrote in a hardware device to the next tab in the right corner just so happens that brought on the manufacturer to include a link. after internet connected go to the link, the Acer Aspire one netbook type has its om my manufacturer ofsynaptic touchpad that can be in looking at www.synaptics.com.

once downloaded and installed .. tadaa touch pad is able to function again .. tuh it! how yanow living his promise? My dancer .. "Calm" .. om my words .. "eat mo where the mostdelicious" ... he added

hahaha "(laughing together).

No comments:

Post a Comment