Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keyboard Not working 1 or more letters

Yesterday my friend came to the house asking for help because his laptop keyboardsuddenly not working but that is only one letter del button. some people would sentence himto be replaced, but for me this is a challenge. I just try to dismantle the keyboard, I pretelibuttons one by one and then I try to clean every sidelines of her, and thank God it worked,so the point you make has ever experienced anything like this do not always have toreplace the keyboard dizziness, let alone clean it first, who knows efficacious. exception if it's in preteli still or even more new ancur replaced. oh yes do not forget, I do not recommend this to a laptop that is still under warranty because it can scorch the warranty status of your laptop.
Good luck.

1 comment: